Lisa Clausen’s collaborative approach helps her clients understand their communications goals and the services they need. A larger organization might need help producing a clear, concise final product from segments drafted by different authors. A smaller enterprise might need short-term writing or quality control assistance, to supplement their existing staff.
Clausen Communications offers a variety of services for a wide range of clients. Potential examples include:
- Writing content for community outreach efforts
- Editing RFP responses and other documents to ensure quality control
For Local Governments & Nonprofits
- Writing and editing content for newsletters and websites
- Reviewing technical documents to clarify for public understanding
For Authors & Students
- Copy-editing essays, blog posts and books
- Proofreading final products to ensure clarity
For Small or Large Businesses
- Conducting customer interviews and writing case studies for marketing efforts
- Providing quality control for corporate website and other social media
If you have any questions concerning potential services, please contact us for a free one-hour consultation.